Something besides you loves to eat your food and drink your beverages: viruses and bacteria. Leaving milk outside the refrigerator all day can contribute to food poisoning if your kid drinks it, when it comes to milk. Understanding proper storage and handling of milk can help to keep food poisoning away and your kid nicely.
Identifying bacteria in food can not be easy because bacteria do not consistently produce stain or a smell that can alarm you to how a food is contaminated. However, a sour odor when it is left is frequently developed by milk. Milk can create little, or additionally curdle, rounded masses produced because of the existence of bacteria and/or yeast in the milk. Always have your child check with you before consuming a snack or drink to ensure that you can assess it for potential food spoilage signs.
Because milk left out all day can bring about food poisoning, it is crucial that you practice proper food handling. While refrigeration won't keep bacteria from growing entirely, it'll slow its growth. When milk reaches its expiration date, this signals a time when the microorganisms could achieve an overly-high point. As a rule of thumb, you do not desire to give your kid milk that has been left out for at least one hour, based on the Baby Center website.
If your child does consume milk all day which was left out, it is vital that you observe him for signs of gastrointestinal disorder. Including temperature, diarrhea and dyspepsia, stomach cramping, as stated by the Kids Health site. But you should seek immediate medical attention if you see blood in your kid's stool or notice symptoms of dehydration, for example a dry mouth and sunken eyes.